- This book will change your life. No, really.
- Sure to coax you from your comfort zone
- An entire year's worth of motivational challenges
- Helps you make a habit of being courageous
- From changing your hair colour to pitching ideas
- Did someone say personal growth?
You've probably heard this old saying loads and done a whole lot of nothing about it. Well, this journal is going to get you off your butt and doing one thing every day that scares you.
Sadly for us all, personal growth is most commonly achieved outside of that ol' comfort zone of ours.
Each day is a brand-spanking-new opportunity to perform one small act of bravery. Be it singing out loud, asking for help, admitting a mistake, changing your hair or merely accepting a compliment - this book provides you with one whole year worth of motivation.
Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You asks you to do things you wouldn't normally do. Inviting you to make a daily habit of being courageous and boy does it feel good.
It's time to dust off your journalling practices and get ready to hone a little self-actualization.
More detail and specification