- Simple, delicious, Disney-inspired recipes
- 100 recipes to captivate and delight hungry young ‘uns
- Make meals and snacks to satisfy the whole family
- Easy to follow instructions for little people
- Adult supervision still required, unless your kid is a total genius
There are few things as uniquely rewarding as cooking with children. (That’s letting the kids help with dinner not putting them in the oven, FYI) But ingredients like celeriac accompanied by the wit and wisdom of Nigel Slater don’t really captivate young ‘uns - at least not quite like the cast of their favourite Disney films.
Introduce the little ones in your life to the joy of cooking with this amazing compendium of Disney themed recipes. Easily teach them to cook hundreds of delicious meals inspired by and even directly from their favourite films, from spaghetti with Lady and the Tramp, to sweet snowballs with Olaf and Elsa, or a good ol’ fashioned Hawaiian pizza with Lilo and Stitch.
Let’s be honest, this simple and easy cookbook is fun for children, but it’s quite nice for adults too. Simple, delicious recipes from around the world with 7 ingredients or less and super easily digestible steps? Sign us up tbh.
More detail and specification