- Chunky speaker with lights that flash to the rhythm of your music
- Connects to your smartphone or mp3 player via Bluetooth
- Beautifully portable – powered by a rechargeable battery
- Handy SD card slot – possibly the easiest way to carry your tunes
- Five different colour-changing light modes to choose from
What do you get when you mashup a Rubik's cube with a Bluetooth Speaker and the dance floor from Saturday Night Fever? The Disco Cube Speaker, that's what.
Simply connect your smartphone or mp3 player via Bluetooth (or the handy auxiliary cable), press play and watch in wonder as this cube bursts into life and the squares start flashing to the beat. There are five different colour-changing light modes to choose from, each displaying the lights in a variety of exciting patterns and hues.
If wild parties aren't your bag then you can also use it to make and receive hands-free phone calls. Boring conference calls are a hell of a lot more exciting when they're being belted out of a frenetic strobing cube.
On top of all this, because it's powered by a rechargeable 800mAh battery you can take this block rockin' brute with you everywhere.
More detail and specification