Love it as much as we do?
- Our favourite Christmas film gets the children's storybook treatment
- Written by comedian Doogie Horner, illustrated by JJ Harrison
- Penned in the charming poetic style of 'The Night before Christmas'
- 32 pages of shoeless, gun-toting, festive fun
- A fun way to teach your children how to negotiate a hostage situation
"They spoke not a word and unloaded big crates.
They cut the phone lines and locked all the grates"
Ditch 'The Jolly Christmas Postman' and 'The Polar Express' because the greatest Christmas film of all time has finally been given the children's storybook treatment.
Mimicking the whimsical poetic stylings of 'The Night before Christmas' and featuring delightfully festive illustrations – our shoeless hero single-handedly dispatches the terrorists and saves the day in this classic high-rise adventure.
Die Hard Christmas is full of gun-toting festive fun and guaranteed to be your new favourite yuletide read.
More detail and specification