- Quite simply, a watch that counts down to the end of your life
- Become even more conscious of your impending doom
- Cherish the time you have left, make every second count
- Your life ticks away in years, months, weeks, days and seconds
- Is likely to make queuing and train delays even more stressful
- A slightly morbid Kickstarter success story
- It's the final countdown!
Try as you might, death is sadly inevitable. But that doesn't mean you should get hung up on how much time you have left on this earth, it's what you do with it that matters.
The Death Watch counts down to the end of your life and serves as a constant timely reminder to actually live it to the full and make use of this precious commodity. Sure it's a bit like having the Grim Reaper wrapped around your wrist, but this knowledge isn't depressing – it's liberating. It keeps things in perspective; reminds you to stop putting things off and actually seize the moment.
The precise second you'll snuff it is calculated by taking the average life expectancy of the country you live in, then offsetting it with your answers to a series of key health and lifestyle questions. Just enter the time and watch your life ticking away in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
All those petty grievances, sitting in traffic jams, watching terrible TV, updating your Facebook profile, reading this – precious time that you can't get back, trickling away. So strap on this inspirational wrist watch, see the world a little differently and make sure you have the time of your life.
More detail and specification