- Fully armed and operational
- Easily replenishable cookie-based power core
- Better than those other two hopeless space-stations
- Made from detailed glazed ceramic
- Doesn't have security-crippling design flaws
There was the Original Death Star, Death Star II and now…the Death Star Cookie Jar.
Where those other hopeless planet-destroying space stations failed, this glazed ceramic behemoth will succeed. Granted it doesn't have a preposterously large superlaser, but it equally doesn't have a two metre-wide thermal exhaust port that completely undermines its shield's integrity.
That said, you can comfortably get a hand or two in there to easily replenish (and feast upon) its cookie-based power core. So see how it goes, just keep it safely out of the reach of rebellious young Jedi.
More detail and specification