Want this tomorrow? Order by 7:00pm and choose Next Day delivery.
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- A game for people who like dead people, apparently
- Trivia and guessing in one card game! And also dead celebs
- How well do you know your favourite deceased celebrities?
- Takes two minutes to learn how to play
- Takes half an hour to actually play a game
Agatha Christie. Ronald Reagan. Carrie Fisher. Leonardo Da Vinci. Margaret Thatcher. George Harrison. Anna Nicole Smith. What do they all have in common? 1. Fame. 2. Being not so alive anymore. 3. Being a card in this fabulous game!
Test your dead celeb knowledge in this trivia based card game. Simply get into teams of 2 players or more. Roll the multi-coloured dice to reveal which deck you have to draw from: red, yellow, or green. Pick a card and start playing! Each deck has a different theme - yellow is ‘Who Am I?’, red is ‘Trivia’, and green is ‘Guess Who?’.
Thanks to the lack of strict rules on how many rounds you have to play, the game can be as quicker than Slaps or slower than Risk - it’s completely up to you. But with 330 outrageously interesting cards to choose from, you’re not going to want to make it a short one!
More detail and specification