- Beautifully illustrated with an aged wood-block print style
- Limited edition and hand numbered
- Adorned with an authentic vintage Bicycle logo from 1895
- Inspired by the artwork of José Guadalupe Posada
- Feel like you're part of a motley crew of gambling banditos
The next time you engage in a high-stakes game of poker (or snap), why not summon up a carnival of lost skeletal souls and the spirit of the Mexican Revolution with these Day of the Dead Playing Cards.
Looking like an ancient artefact dug straight out of the Chihuahuan desert and emblazoned with an authentic vintage Bicycle logo from 1895, this beautiful one-of-a-kind deck is hand numbered and features intricate illustrations based on traditional wood-block prints of the era. Tastefully inspired by the artwork of José Guadalupe Posada, the reverse of each card is adorned with caleveras resting in a bed of roses and each suit represents a different class of society from bony banditos to classy Catrinas.
So gather round the camp fire, crack open a dusty bottle of tequila, and feel like you're part of a motley crew of Mexican revolutionaries.
More detail and specification