Love it as much as we do?
- Learn about this spiritual and highly misunderstood art form
- From the creators of the international best-seller 'Why Cats Paint'
- A beautiful and disturbing insight into what your cat is capable of
- Gorgeous hardback edition with 96 pages of sensational imagery
- Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "no room to swing a cat"
- Distinctly more fun and safer than dancing with wolves
Humans have maintained a very special connection with felines for thousands of years. We feed them, we cuddle them, we talk to them, why shouldn't we take our relationship to the next logical level and indulge in some interpretive dance with them? Dancing With Cats explores this unique and beautiful art form.
This hardback book is packed full of photos of these graceful creatures striking poses and cutting shapes with their owners; mirroring each other's movements, leaping and pirouetting together in perfect harmony. It just looks so natural. Each energetic freeze-frame is accompanied by a short excerpt from the owner, giving an insight into their unique relationship with their cat and the particular styles of dance they both enjoy.
There isn't a more spiritual or intimate way of interacting with your cat, so delve into this mind-expanding book and join the cat-dancing revolution today.
More detail and specification