Love it as much as we do?
- Build your own portable wireless speaker
- Retro ghetto blaster stylings
- No glue or cutting required
- Features two in-built 3W speakers
- Bluetooth range of up to 10 metres
Zip up your tracksuit, assemble your crew and bust a move to some Run-D.M.C. blasting out of the DIY Wireless Boombox.
This retro ghetto blaster is made completely from durable cardboard – just fold it up, slide in the powerful 2x 3W speakers, add some batteries and you're ready to go. No glue or scissors required.
With an impressive 10 metre Bluetooth range, it's perfect for a party down the park. Or if you fancy plugging it in and using it at home it comes with a handy microUSB cable.
More detail and specification