- Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
- Retro 70s plaything meets H.P. Lovercraft's fictional beast
- Replete with tentacled head, plush body and rudimentary wings
- The perfect addition to your cultist Cthulhu shrine
- Also looks a bit like a slightly ill and overweight Dr. Zoidberg
Part man, part octopus, part dragon, part retro toy from the 70's – all hail the mighty Cthulhu Space Hopper.
This powerful (but fictional) deity has been manipulating the minds of helpless mortals from the solitude of his sunken island of R'lyeh, but now you can turn the tables and mess with his ghastly head... by sitting down and squishing it.
Straddle his hideous tentacled face, grasp the handles (or his miniature wings) and tame this ancient beast as you bounce up and down the garden path. Or, if you've already succumbed to C'thulhu's powers, you can place the space hopper amongst the other cult effigies in your candlelit shrine and continue to worship this colossal creature.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu Space Hopper waits dreaming that you will buy him.
More detail and specification