- Chills your wine to absolute perfection
- Aerates as you pour, enhances the aroma of your tipple
- Convenient pour-through feature makes serving a breeze
- Maintains the optimum temperature for both whites and reds
- Sleek and sexy ‘stalactite’ design
- Your wine has never looked or tasted better
Throw away that dribbling ice bucket and those soggy cooling sleeves, the Corkcicle Air is here to chill your wine to the perfect temperature time after time.
The thermal gel enclosed within this elegant icicle shape will cool reds to that optimal "cellar climate" in just 15 minutes and keeps whites chilled for an hour. And, unlike regular ice, it won't dilute your cherished grape-based tipples.
Corkcicle Air aerates the wine as you pour, introducing just the right amount of oxygen for your wine’s subtle flavours to really flourish. Not only is it significantly faster than traditional decanting methods, it enables you to enjoy your wine at your own pace.
The convenient pour-through cork enables you to serve wine easily and elegantly. Simply pour out a glass as you normally would, whilst enjoying all the cooling and aerating benefits of this sleek and sexy stalactite. Your wine has never looked or tasted better.
More detail and specification