- 2-phase oxygenation system aerates as you fill and pour
- Vastly enhances both flavour and aroma
- Elegant sweeping glass body, sturdy brushed steel base
- Get the best out of both your thrifty and expensive wine choices
Using a graceful swirling 2-phase oxygenation system; your wine clings to the voluptuous curves of this Conundrum Decanter and aerates as you fill and serve, vastly enhancing both the flavour and aroma.
Sitting on a sturdy brushed stainless-steel base, with a curvaceous glass body and a large open spout for easy filling and pouring, you couldn't ask for a more magnificent and imposing piece of tableware.
With all of this in mind, there are really two main reasons for having this stunning decanter in your life:
1. Use it to conceal outrageously thrifty wine choices. Not only does it instantly make them look notably more distinguished but it also brings the very best out of them flavour-wise.
2. Equally, you can now do your astoundingly expensive wines justice by serving them up in a supremely elegant vessel that fully compliments their flavour, all the while keeping your well-informed wine choices a secret.
The only conundrum should be what delicious grape-based libation you're going to pour into this curiously curvy carafe.
More detail and specification