- Grown using sustainable methods on land reclaimed from drug cartels
- Cultivated by descendants of Inca warrior tribes in the Andes Mountains
- A blend of sweet orange and berries with a balanced buttery body
- 250g bag of premium ground coffee
- Perfect for Cafetiere, filter and home espresso brews
There's more to Colombian Marching Powder Coffee than its provocative name.
This premium ground coffee is grown high up in the Andes mountains by the descendants of Inca Warrior tribes, using sustainable methods on land reclaimed from drug cartels.
It's described by the makers as a bright blend of sweet orange, stone fruits and berries with a balanced buttery body – perfect for Cafetiere, filter and home espresso brews
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification