- Open your eyes to the new cold brew revolution
- Deliciously sweet taste – no need to pile in 8 spoonfuls of sugar
- The best coffee you've ever had, in just 12 hours (it's worth the wait)
- Preserves coffee's natural flavours so that it doesn't taste burnt
- Beautiful modern glass carafe design
- Also makes for a mind-blowing cocktail ingredient
The art of cold-brewing coffee has been practised for centuries, but it's only in recent times that this fresh and flavoursome process has really started to hit the mainstream – so make sure you stay ahead of the highly-caffeinated curve with this sensational Cold Brew Coffee Pot.
Just pour your coffee grounds into the filter pod of this elegant glass carafe, add cold water and pop it in the fridge to steep for around 12 hours. Yes that's certainly a long and twitchy wait until your next fix, but by Hercules it's worth it!
This beautifully simple method preserves the complex flavour compounds usually destroyed during a hot brew; leaving you with a pleasantly sweet coffee and none of those acidic or burnt overtones. When expensive coffee brands boast "chocolatey notes" and "nutty aromas" – you can finally taste these heavenly intricacies!
The resultant brew stays fresh in the fridge for 2–3 days so there's no wastage if for some bizarre reason you decide to pace your unwavering caffeine intake. Perfect as a refreshing pick-me-up or even as part of a luxurious Espresso Martini – just join the cold brew revolution today.
More detail and specification