Love it as much as we do?
- Explore Hollywood’s lifelong love affair with cocktails
- 64 pages of the greatest characters and their iconic drinks
- Accompanied by magnificent illustrations
- Ridiculously easy to follow step-by-step recipes
- Realise what a worryingly boozy bunch the stars of Hollywood are
Explore the deeply intertwined history of Hollywood and mixology in the most scrumptious of ways.
Cocktails Of The Movies is wondrously illustrated book stuffed with 64 of the big screen's most infamous alcoholic mixes. From Carrie Bradshaw's Cosmopolitan, Malcom Mcdowells' A Clockwork Orange Moloko Plus, Gatsby's Highball, Ryan Goslings 'Crazy Stupid Love' Old Fashioned and Marilyn Monroe's infamous Manhattan from 'Some Like it Hot'.
Your penchant for booze and movies collide in the most elegant of manners. Bursting with ridiculously easy to follow recipes, you'll never be stuck for something to drink, or watch, ever again.
More detail and specification