We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Render London's best-known landmarks in glorious origami
- A craft project, a diorama, a study in architecture, a stand-alone work of art!
- Made from die-cut and luxuriously-thick card
- Effortlessly assembled without scissors, tape or glue
- Includes an extra 40 interlocking pieces to create new unique structures
- Despite involving origami and London – not a crane in sight. Hohoho
Citygami London is not your average pop-up book, in fact, it's not even a pop-up book at all – this is a beautifully made pop-out book with thick, die-cut, pre-folded, cardstock pages. Ready for you to transform into a vast London skyline without any need for scissors, tape or glue.
You can recreate London’s most famous buildings – the Shard, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye, and other structures – while also gaining an insight into their rich heritage and significance.
Accompanying the models are a set of 40 additional interlocking construction pieces, featuring details from the city's architecture – so you can get creative and reconfigure the structures into all sorts of different shapes and sizes.
The creators behind this brilliant book promise hours of fun, and they're absolutely right – it's an introduction to origami, a craft project, a diorama, a study in architecture, and a stand-alone piece of art!
More detail and specification