We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Re-create Berlin's dramatic skyline with origami
- A craft project, a diorama, a study in architecture, a stand-alone piece of art!
- Made from die-cut and luxuriously-thick card
- Easily assembled without scissors, tape or glue
- Includes an extra 40 interlocking pieces to create new unique structures
- The perfect gift for lovers of design, architecture – and origami!
First things first, Citygami Berlin is not to be confused with a mere 'pop-up' book – this is a beautifully made pop-out book with thick, die-cut, pre-folded, cardstock pages. Ready for you to turn into the dramatic Berlin Skyline without scissors, tape or glue.
You can recreate Berlin's most well-known landmarks – the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, the Fernsehturm, and other structures – while also gaining an insight into their history and significance.
Accompanying the models are a set of 40 additional interlocking construction pieces, featuring details from the city's architecture – so you can get creative and reconfigure the structures into all sorts of different shapes and sizes.
The writers of this unusual book promise hours of fun, and they're right – it's an introduction to origami, a craft project, a diorama, a study in architecture, and a stand-alone piece of art!
More detail and specification