- Turn paper into the glorious symbols of Christmas
- Make your own sustainable Christmas decorations
- 15 impressive designs to make again and again
- Don’t worry, it’s actually deceptively easy
- Especially with the included guide book and folding tool
Nothing wows a crowd of bored relatives waiting for the Christmas pudding to be wheeled out quite like origami. It ticks all the boxes: anyone can appreciate it. It’s wholesome. It’s fascinating. It’s fun. Everyone can join in. And, with this set, it’s easy!
Anyone can fold a dull paper crane but this kit will have you fashioning Father Christmasses, reindeer, angels, 3D Christmas trees and more! With 100 bits of paper to fold, you’ve got more than enough for the whole family to get involved. Or keep your new origami secrets to yourself and let them enviously wonder just how you do it.
Embrace the ancient art of paper folding to make tiny eco-friendly Christmas decorations. Fill the stockings of your loved ones with paper opportunity. Pop them in your Christmas cards as good luck charms. Show off at parties. So many options.
More detail and specification