- Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the lounge...
- Warm your toes in the innards of these cosy, sea-dwelling predators
- Soft and luxurious plush feel, with non-slip dimples on the soles
- Shuffle around the house murmuring the Jaws theme
- They can smell blood, and when breakfast is ready
Do sharks have blow holes? No. But these Chomping Shark Slippers do and they're nice and spacious at that; ready to accommodate your dainty naked feet.
Endowed with gaping jaws, razor sharp teeth and the ever-ominous dorsal fin; but instead of a stomach full of half-eaten sea creatures, you're treated to a luxuriously soft plush interior.
So whether you're on the hunt for some fearsome fishy footwear or just want a pair of socially-acceptable slippers for collecting the morning papers; slip on the undisputed authoritarians of the sea so that you feel like a boss in the morning.
More detail and specification