- Super-realistic sausage made from chocolate and nuts
- Wrapped in authentic butchers netting
- Comes with its own wooden chopping board and knife
- A flavoursome alternative to Quorn
- Won't give you terrible paprika and garlic breath that lasts for days
Sitting on a chopping board and wrapped in its own authentic butchers netting, you'd be forgiven for thinking that we've branched out and become an on-line charcuterie.
Despite its meaty appearance, this is not a mass of dry-cured and heavily-seasoned pork rammed into a flimsy intestine. No no, this is a gourmet sausage made from mouthwatering French chocolate.
Those large chunks of unsightly fat have been thoughtfully swapped out for some delicious chopped pralines and hazelnuts and it won't leave you with insufferable garlic and paprika breath that lasts for days.
More detail and specification