- It's like no chocolate you've ever tried before
- Delicious course and crumbly texture, almost like that of a biscuit
- 100% stone-ground to stay true to the Mesoamerican tradition
- Perfect eaten straight or turned into an indulgent hot chocolate
- Bid a fond 'hasta luego' to boring and over-refined chocolate
We've lost our way. Chocolate these days is far too smooth, too processed, too refined. We're yearning for something much grittier, something with a hand-made quality to it. Well, as if unearthed from an ancient Aztec tomb, Chocolate Mexicano has materialised to bid a hearty 'hasta luego' to these over-polished and boring chocolatey abominations.
Using high quality ingredients and environmentally sustainable manufacturing processes; this 100% stone-ground, organic delicacy aims to resurrect the original Mesoamerican traditions of chocolate-making.
These two packs contain an eclectic range of spicy, sweet and savoury flavours to suit and surprise all pallets. Each disc is wrapped in printed parchment paper and possesses an unusually course and crumbly texture, almost like that of a biscuit. Perfect for eating straight from the packaging or mixing it with hot milk to create a preposterously delicious hot chocolate.
We already associate so many great things with Mexico – the humble sombrero, the mighty burrito, Mariachi bands and Margaritas. Now you can add luxurious mouthwatering chocolate to that list.
More detail and specification