This is only available at Firebox!
- Six pink dinosaur eggs speckled with vibrant pre-historic guck
- Triassic treats left over from a mass eggstinction event
- 'Cracked' shell texture embedded with popping honeycomb chunks
- None of this hollow egg nonsense, these are solid AF
- Wrapped in gold foil to preserve these precious artefacts
V - Suitable for Vegetarians
It's long been speculated that the humble chicken is the closest living relative to the magnificent T-Rex – and we've just eggs-cavated some new and chocolately fossil evidence.
These pink Chocolate Dinosaur Eggs are speckled with flecks of colourful jurassic guck and embedded with tasty popping honeycomb chunks. Best of all, they're solid chocolate all the way through – no depressing hollow cavity (and no strange, withered dinosaur embryo either).
We've hand-wrapped these
precious delicious artefacts with gold foil and slipped them into an old fashioned egg box for your chocolate-munching pleasure.
Now go and eat them back into eggstinction.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification