- A quick and visual method to make reading Chinese characters fun
- Features hundreds of playful and highly memorable illustrations
- Easily learn the building blocks of the entire language
- Funded by thousands of excited Kickstarter fans
- You'll be reading road signs, menus and newspapers in no time
- So much easier than Japanesy
There are 1.3 billion lovely, friendly people in China. That's nearly 15% of the entire world and the tragedy is, you almost certainly don't have a clue what any of them are saying.
is a revolutionary and engaging way to learn the mildly baffling Mandarin language through playful and highly memorable illustrations
. This quick and visual method makes reading the characters fun and gives you an insight into Chinese culture
along the way.
Don't be put off because you think you're not patient or linguistically savvy enough, just watch the video
and see how accessible this technique is. Once you've tackled the most commonly occurring characters, the building blocks of the entire language, you can swiftly grasp basic concepts and words
– you'll be reading menus, road signs and newspapers in no time.
More detail and specification