- Science the sh*t out of your houseplants
- Grow your cacti and succulents in a conical flask
- Built in 'window' so you can tend to your shrubs
- Perfect quantities of soil, sand, charcoal and pebbles
- Create your own mini ecosystem
- Add a little geek chic to your gardening
Looking after houseplants is always a bit experimental, ie. how many days can you forget to water it before it really starts to die etc.
Styled like a laboratory conical flask, the Chemistry Terrarium comes with everything you need to give your plant the best possible chance of survival – perfect ratios of soil, sand, activated charcoal and pebbles, as well as a built-in window so you can tinker with your shrubs.
Go on, bring a little geek chic to your gardening.
More detail and specification