We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Catapult your cats onto the towers to win points
- Points vary depending on how fat the cat is and how it lands
- Four games in one! Rearrange the towers to create new ways of playing
- Includes multiple tower pieces, 4 catapults and 32 felines to flick
We've played it compulsively in the office for long enough; it's time to introduce our new favourite party game – Cat-a-pult
The rules are extremely straightforward – gather your friends, build up the towers, then catapult as many cats onto them as quickly as you can. 1 point for a kitten, 4 points for an adult cat, and 6 for a fat cat.
But the elaborate scoring system
doesn't end there – you also get awarded for flair (blind luck), earning different points for landing your cat in a box, up on a pedestal or clinging to a ladder.
Our favourite feature of Cat-apult? You can re-arrange the cat towers
to make it even
more challenging and create entirely new games:
- Build the tallest tower you can, then compete to fling your cat up on top of it
- Create a small tower for each team member then let the feline siege begin! Last tower standing wins
- Cat Bingo! Make a horizontal tower and try to land a cat in each box. First player to fill their tower wins
More detail and specification