We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- You deserve perfectly infused tea for once
- Teapot meets teacup in this adorable hybrid
- Pop your loose leaves or tea bag in the fish-shaped strainer
- You won’t want to drink out of anything else after this
- No leaves in your tea either - this thing is clever
Who’s up for a cat of tea? Sorry, that should say cup. We clearly need a tea break!
And what better receptacle for those mighty leaves than this adorable little fella? Aside from looking like a cute little cat, this teacup hides a teapot inside. Simply decant a measure of your favourite loose leaf tea inside the sweet little fish-shaped strainer, add your water and you're ready to go!
You could even pop a tea bag in there if you aren’t about the loose leaf life. Either way, you’ll be treating yourself to a perfectly steeped cuppa for once, instead of making do with a quick bash around with a spoon after letting the tea infuse for a paltry half minute. Or leaving the tea bag in and letting it attack your face when you drink. Or, please not this, just putting the leaves into the water so you have to drink them down. You animal.
More detail and specification