- The World's first portable all-in-one coffee maker
- Unbelievably fresh – from bean to brew in a matter of minutes
- The most cost-effective way of getting your delirious caffeine fix
- A host of coffee-making apparatus beneath a travel cup exterior
- No batteries or electricity required, no filters to replace
- Better than letting a fancy machine or an illiterate barista do it
When it comes to powerful, dark, caffeinated beverages; any connoisseur will tell you that freshly-ground coffee is the undisputed Holy Grail – nothing else compares to the aroma, flavour or snobbishness. But how can we all enjoy his blessed libation on a regular basis?
- Shovel endless heaps of cash into your local Starbucks?
- Purchase a pricey Espresso machine that breaks all the time?
- Seek out the actual grail and sell it to fund your expensive addiction?
...or purchase the Cafflano Klassic: All-in-one Coffee Maker
To the untrained eye it looks like an exceedingly handsome travel mug
, and it is, but beneath the surface lies a whole host of exciting coffee-making apparatus that read a bit like a list of dating apps – grinder, filter, dripper and tumbler.
Store your favourite brand of premium beans in the top then, once you're ready for a steaming cup a' joe just tip them into the grinder, grab the fold-out handle and get winding. It's heaps more rewarding than letting a fancy machine (or a brainless barista) do it and you can decide precisely how coarse you want it
. Finally the grounds land neatly in the filter below, ready for you to pour over boiling water and let it steep.
Beautifully simple, there are no batteries or electricity required
, no filters to replace; just add water and enjoy your absurdly fresh and delicious brew.
More detail and specification