Added to basket!
Cadbury Creme Egg Cookbook
We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- The creme de la creme of egg-themed cookbooks
- 60 recipes involving the wondrously versatile Cadbury Creme Egg
- Learn how to make Creme Egg cakes, milkshakes, profiteroles and more
- Packed with plenty of mouth-watering photography to stir the senses
- Always buying Creme Eggs outside of Easter? This book is for you!
If you think you're being edgy (eggdgy?) by biting off the top and slurping out the filling you need to think again. The mighty Cadbury Creme Egg is a versatile super ingredient and you've only just begun to unlock its potential.
With the Creme Egg Cookbook at your disposal, you can transform this extraordinary ovum into cookies, roulades, milkshakes, pavlovas, flapjacks, parfaits, duffins (not a typo – it's a donut/muffin), and much more.
Take a moment to imagine a Creme Egg Profiterole. I mean COME. ON. Just inspired.
There are 60 unbelievably delicious recipes in all and there is plenty of mouth-watering photography to stir the senses. It's the perfect gift for an eggsperimental chef.
More detail and specification