We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Strangely adorable plush version of everyone's least favourite virus!
- We can't hug each other just yet, but we can give this little guy a squeeze
- ...or use it as stress relief and tear the little b*stard to shreds
- 5% of each sale is donated to three charities doing amazing work right now
- Combating COVID-19 Fund, No Kid Hungry and the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- Literally the only time it's appropriate to give someone else Coronavirus
It's quite incredible (and mildly terrifying!) how a bunch of tiny microbes can have such a profound impact on the world.
You've been trying your very best to avoid it for the last few months, but now you can get your well-sanitised hands on COVID-19 – in cuddly plush form!
This bizarrely-endearing giant microbe is the perfect tongue-in-cheek gift for someone you've been sorely missing during the lockdown. You won't be able to hug each for quite a while but they can give this little fella a loving squeeze – or use it as stress relief and rip it to pieces.
5% of every sale is being donated to three superb charities doing a fantastic job right now: the Combating COVID-19 Fund, No Kid Hungry and the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases.
More detail and specification