- Buzz Lightyear but irl and seriously interactive
- Responds to four different voice commands
- Say 'someone's coming!' and he'll fall down like in the films!
- Let him know the coast is clear to return him to play mode
- With retractable wings, posable arms and built-in iconic soundbites
There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere… except this crazy-smart Buzz Lightyear action figure. Emphasis on the ‘action’.
This is basically a real Buzz Lightyear, from his retractable wings to his shiny visor. When in play mode he talks to you, responding to four voice commands and moving his head, just like the real deal. Wait, what was that? Can you hear something?
Oh no - Someone’s coming! Let Buzz know and he’ll drop down just like in the films, seamlessly entering Toy Mode to protect his secret sentience from any uninitiated humans. He’ll only be able to say his iconic built-in phrases while he’s down, but let him know the coast is clear and he’ll spring back to life! Well, he’ll mentally spring back to life, he might need a hand physically getting back up.
This is the closest you will ever get to owning the real living Buzz from the films. Except this one doesn’t have an optional Spanish mode. Probably for the best.
More detail and specification