- Own the world's no 1. bridge-building strategy game
- Lovingly hand-crafted and individually finished in UK prisons
- Made from sustainably sourced hard woods and organic cloth
- A powerful combination of Tetris and Connect Four
- Makes Chess feel like a walk in the park
Conceived in the mountains of Switzerland and individually hand-finished in UK prisons using sustainably sourced hard woods and organic cloth. Bridget is the intensely logical and elegant game of strategy and skill for ages 7 and up.
Battle your opponent to cross the board: blocking, building and counter-blocking – the victor is the first person to form an uninterrupted bridge from one side of the board to the other. Think of it as a heady mixture of Tetris and Connect Four that puts your spacial awareness skills to the ultimate test.
The beautifully made jigsaw chequerboard and stocky wooden pieces are smart and stylish enough to leave out on display in your own home, but they also neatly pack away into the included drawstring bag as the perfect travel game.
More detail and specification