- A heaven-sent collaboration between Brooklyn Brew Shop & Brewdog
- Learn how to create Brewdog's signature beer
- Makes just under two 6-packs of deliciously fragrant Punk IPA
- Based on a highly-rewarding traditional brewing process
- Your opportunity to de-construct this magnificent beverage
It's hard to believe that craft beer behemoths Brewdog began life as just two guys (and one dog) with a fearless passion for flavoursome pints, brewing booze in their kitchen, bottling it by hand and selling it out of the back of a van.
Now you too can embark on this rewarding and intoxicating journey with the Brewdog Punk IPA Beer Making Kit by Brooklyn Brew Shop. If you're not familiar with their signature beer, Brewdog describes it as: "A golden classic subverted with new world hops to create devastating Kalashnikov bursts of caramel, incendiary tropical fruit and an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, before a spiky bitter finish."
This reusable kit blends traditional brewing methodology with a modern twist on the ingredients and the end result is a cool 8 pints of delicious Punk IPA.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification