- Brighten up your evenings now that Breaking Bad has finished
- Emits a soft Walter White glow, ideal for late-night cooking sessions
- Iconic yellow Hazmat suit and gas mask
- Powered by batteries so you can quickly hide it from the DEA
- Looks a bit like Jesse when he decided to inflate his overalls
Perhaps you're strapped for cash, wasting your talents in two dead-end jobs and looking for a change of scenery? Or maybe you're a college drop-out who is already dabbling in amateur drug-dealing (tut tut) and is looking to take things to the next level? Well, you could always drop everything and embark on a mission to create your own meth-fueled criminal empire which provides the immense riches your crave before ultimately ruining your life. The Breaking Bad LookaLite is a soothing bedside reminder of what you can achieve if you really put your mind to something.
Sporting the iconic yellow hazmat suit and gasmask, this chubby little bedside lamp is a sentimental celebration of Pinkman and Heisenberg in their pomp; busy in the laboratory churning out batch after batch of the good old blue stuff whilst the money rolled in. Its squat and cartoon-style design bears an uncanny resemblance to Jesse when he got bored and tried to inflate his overalls.
Emitting a soft Walter White glow it's perfect for a late night cook in the basement, and because it runs on batteries you can easily hide it if the DEA come a'knocking.
More detail and specification