- Bread and footwear, together at last!
- Cosy, comfy slippers in the shape of some sort of bread
- Are they fat baguettes? Loaves? Buns? Baps? We’ll let you decide.
- Lovingly kneaded and baked to perfection by slipper experts
- Gluten-free for all you coeliacs out there
Painful feet from a long day of being up and about all day? No need to break down and rye, wheat love to introduce you to our cosiest invention yet.
It’s Bread Shoes! (Whole-y grain, we bread your mind, just what you were after!)
Slip those knackered extremities into these soft baguettes. Or are they loaves? Either way, we can’t get enough of these buttery-soft slippers. Expertly cushioned, the podiatric bakers behind these certainly knew what they were doing.
Let’s face it, you knead these. It’s the yeast you could do for those hard-working feet of yours.
P.S. We were on a roll with the puns but we’ll stop now. Crust us.
More detail and specification