- They’re soaps, they’re boozy, they’re Boozy Soaps! (Boaps?)
- Made with REAL wine, whisky, and beer!
- Shower, shave, shampoo: these soapy cuboids are mighty versatile!
- Handcrafted in the USA by people who are fairly paid
- Each soap comes in a snazzy presentation box
Washing yourself with real booze is expensive, messy, and makes the contents of your recycling box indicative of alcoholism. These soaps, however, are none of those things.
Each one of these emollient miracles are packed full of natural ingredients to make your skin happy, including rosemary leaf extract and cranberry seed. But where do they get their magnificent scents from? The REAL booze that’s been cleverly infused by American artisans, of course. Jammy wine, hoppy ale, malty whisky, they’re all bloody good.
And bloody versatile! Lather up one of these bad boys and scrub, shampoo and shave away the grime of the day with booze powered cleansing magic. Yep, alcohol makes things cleaner. Just ask science!
More detail and specification