- Bountiful bottles of buccaneer booze
- Inspired by an 18th Century middle-class pirate recipe
- Perfect straight up or mixed with your favourite beverage
- Feel and behave like a dirty stinking pirate drunkard
- Stronger varieties available to really shiver the timbers
The 18th Century – a classic era for piracy in the Caribbean, a time when Edward Teach and Calico Jack were household names and anyone who was anyone had a polished mahogany limb. Plundered from this golden age comes a cut-throat cocktail by the name of Bombo Pirate Rum.
These forgotten recipes (no doubt salvaged from a deep-sea wreckage, still bloodstained and pinned to the captain's table with a rusty cutlass) blend a heady concoction of golden rum with caramel, spices and fruit. There's even a couple of stronger varieties to really shiver the timbers.
Whatever happened to Grog? Who were these posh pirates? These swanky swashbucklers? And why in Davy Jones’ name were they making cocktails!? Whatever floated their boat, we are merrily reaping the rummy rewards. Splice the mainbrace!
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification