- Bring something different to the party
- Stick two fingers up to wine snobbery
- Coloured using natural pigment found in the skin of the grape
- Brilliant blue Chardonnay with a fruity peach aroma
- No added colourings or sweeteners
Red or White? Er.. neither thanks.
Stick two fingers up to the snobbish wine establishment and knock back a chilled glass of Blue Wine.
This unusual Chardonnay has a fragrant peach scent and gets its vibrant blue hue from anthocyanin, a natural colour pigment found in the skin of the grape.
Bring something different to the party. Treat them to a bottle of Blue Wine.
More detail and specification