- Warm your toes in this cuddly minger
- Celebrate the animal kingdom's aesthetically challenged
- Slime-less soft and luxurious plush feel
- This dinky little chap just wants your love
- Disgusting and gross on the outside, toasty and cosy on the inside
Not quite a baby hedgehog or puppy, the blobfish is renowned for its pale, melted features, droopy mouth and slimy cheeks.
Void of conventional beauty and charming contours, this ocean dwelling Jabba the Hut has achieved world-wide fame. Sure, its resemblance to a lump of melted lard is uncanny, but we reckon this gooey little fella is still outrageously cute in its own way.
With a luxuriously soft, plush feel - these Blobfish Slippers are going to keep your tootsies unfathomably cosy. Shuffle around your humble abode in these toasty deep sea fish.
More detail and specification