- The World's First Black Vodka
- A unique and striking spirit to liven up your cocktails
- Triple distilled English grain vodka fused with Black Cetechu
- Alluringly dark, exquisitely smooth
- Feels a little bit like you're drinking 'evil' – in a good way
Like a rich and luxuriant ink slowly permeating its way through your cocktails, transforming them into something striking and completely unique – Blavod Black Vodka is the world's first Black Vodka and a sight to behold.
Housed in an imposing frosted bottle, this dark and mysterious liquor is an alluring fusion of triple-distilled English grain vodka and a South East Asian botanical known as Black Cetechu. Endowing it with an eye-catching jet black colour without interfering with the natural flavours or odour of this premium vodka.
A distinct visual presence in any drink and possessing an irresistibly smooth taste, it's time to come on over to the dark side and try this deliciously evil spirit today.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification