- Materials: Plastic, silicone, and stainless steel.
- Infuser, lid and drip-tray
- Available in two colours: Lime and Purple
Tea-bags are boring. Everyone knows that. They’re soulless. What your drink needs is a bit of old-school brewing help. You need the Birdie Swing Tea Infuser
Just look at his/her lovely little face. The caffeine fuelled eyes. The bright colours. The swingy bit. Why wouldn’t you want this in your life?
- 1. Fill the T-Bird with loose tea.
- 2. Place it on a cup of hot water. The lid keeps the tea hot a little longer.
- 3. Once brewed, turn the lid over to use as a drip-tray.
- 4. Stare out of the window/at the TV/at friends. Sip. Feel better.
Bonus fact: Tea Infusers were extremely popular during the reign of Queen Victoria. Mind you so was Laudanum. Both are very moreish. Opiates of the masses. Get yours today!
More detail and specification