We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Call yourself a Netflix addict? Eat like one!
- Binge watching isn’t the same without binge eating
- Packed full of recipes based on your favourite shows
- Chow down on Los Pollos Hermanos fried chicken...
- With a slice of Sansa Stark’s favourite lemon cake for dessert
A wise man once said that calories don’t count if the food was made with love, and we’re inclined to agree - even if said love is a love of binging in front of the telly.
Stop settling for store-bought snacks and tuck into the nosh you deserve. Match what you're watching to what you're munching, from ER to Breaking Bad, and Scandal to Golden Girls. There’s something for everyone and each of the recipes makes sitting down to plough through an entire season of your favourite show in one sitting even tastier. In fact, some psychologists even reckon the food tastes better if it matches what you’re looking at. Probably.
So get your apron on and whip up a feast, you’ve got to earn your binging rights these days. You’ll never be short of a binge-buddy when you’re knocking out banquets like these.
More detail and specification