We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Boost your visibility and add some humour to the daily commute
- A swaying silicone ball sack that emits a bright red glow
- Attaches effortlessly to your bicycle seat rail
- Turn them on/off and change light modes with a gentle squeeze
- Water/splash resistant construction – built to last
- The only time that flashing your testicles is appropriate
In a world filled with disgruntled drivers who hate sharing the road, you need some pretty serious balls to ride a bicycle these days. The morning commute is crying out for a little humour to diffuse the tension, and as a cyclist you need to be noticed! It's in this spirit that Bike Balls were created.
Bike Balls are a raunchy rear bike light designed to be mounted beneath your bicycle saddle – they dangle off the seat rail and playfully bob-around as you ride. The simple mounting system is secure enough to stay on during bumpy rides whilst remaining easy to attach and take off.
Made from waterproof silicone, this durable scrotum houses a powerful red LED to alert drivers to your presence. Just give them a gentle squeeze to turn them on (just like the real thing) and to switch between the various light modes. They're as functional as they are hilarious.
Grab yourself a pair today.
More detail and specification