We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Hands up if you like beer and snacks!
- Eat and drink your way around the world with 70 recipes
- Whip up effortless tiny snacks and massive boozy feasts
- Sod those stupid oversalted bar peanuts, you deserve better
- Booze and gorge your way around the world without leaving the house
Do you like drinking beer? Same!
Do you also like eating snacks while you drink your beer? Double same!
You’re going to love this beer bible as much as we do! It’s packed full of amazing recipes from around the world for simple snacks to enhance your boozing. Trust us, we wouldn’t recommend it if these dishes were difficult. You just want to kick back with a cold one, not spend hours labouring in the kitchen.
Only feeling peckish? Let’s start with the tiny bits. Kick things off in the East with Malaysian ikan bilis or Japanese otsumami - then hop over the pond to the West for some USA-style peanuts and Mexican Chicharrón.
Still hungry? Of course you are. It’s time to advance onto the proper stuff: German currywurst, cider-cooked chorizo from Spain and our personal favourite: Canadian Poutine - think cheesy chips with gravy but on a level so heavenly you won’t be able to think of anything but for days afterwards.
You’ll never settle for a bag of soggy pork scratchings again.
More detail and specification