- Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast, but irl
- Realistic model of Lumiere that really lights up
- Just add 3 x AAA batteries for weeks of warm, candle-like glow
- Sadly/thankfully does not walk and talk like in the film
- Way safer than actually using candles or bringing a candlestick to life with magic
Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair, as Firebox proudly presents... your newest homeware purchase.
With faith, trust, and a little pixie dust, we managed to bring Lumiere, the charismatic, endlessly welcoming maître'd of the beast’s castle, to life! No, we weren’t able to reverse the enchantress’s spell and turn him back into a man, but we managed to make him 3D. Cut us some slack!
Recreate the warm ambience of 1740s France with this living candelabra - complete with real electric lights, powered by 3 x AAA batteries. It gives off a realistic flame glow so warm and gentle that you'd swear you were being held captive by a massive hairy dog man thing.
More detail and specification