We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Basically World War III but with babies. And bears
- The card game of building monsters to eat awful babies
- Grizzly bear in a sombrero with a power drill? That’ll do it
- Takes mere minutes to learn the ropes
- From the makers of Exploding Kittens
- Because Uno is so 1991 and doesn't involve monsters
Stop worrying about Trump beefing with Kim Jong Un, there’s a bigger conflict arising - one you can actually do something about. The war between Bears and Babies. In card game form.
Trouble is, unlike Kim and Donald, these aren’t regular babies. These babies have beards, lasers, and one of them is even a fighter jet, so you’re going to have to get creative. Could a bald eagle who is also a taco be the hero we need? Or go the conventional route with a polar bear in a prom dress with nunchucks. There’s thousands of combinations, each one a little bit more mental than the last.
Give your crazy creations limbs, weapons, and even special hats to get them ready to destroy those insolent infants. Outbuild the stupid babies and the other players to win and feel smug about having the best monster.
Don’t worry if you’re not a crafty sort, there’s no actual ‘building’ involved with this hilarious card game. Just cards. Phew.
More detail and specification