- Recline upon the soft, chequered hide of this grizzly beast
- Plenty of room for a lavish picnic spread and a couple of friends
- Made from highly-durable polyester with a waterproof backing
- Folds up snugly into a zip case with a carrying handle
- Wrap it around your shoulders and pretend that you've slain it
- Give someone a nice big bear
When it comes to alfresco dining, you can't beat a classic picnic. Glorious hot weather, frisbees whistling overhead, more sausage rolls than you know what to do with, and the inevitable friendly onslaught of ants.
However. Getting covered in grass stains isn't much fun, and no one particularly enjoys lugging a giant woollen rug down to the park. So why not relax and recline upon the soft, chequered hide of the Bear Skin Picnic Blanket instead. This spacious beast has plenty of room for a couple of friends, as well as the most bounteous of picnic spreads.
It's made from highly-durable polyester with a waterproof backing and folds up snugly into its own zip bag with carrying handle. Just in case you thought we'd slain a newly-discovered species of gingham bear.
More detail and specification