- The World's First Solar Powered Tent
- Charge your mobile, laptop, speakers, lighting and more
- Made from lightweight and highly durable materials
- Available in two striking printed patterns
- Stay charged and connected to the rest of the world
- Comfortably sleeps four people
- Forget Glamping, this is Spamping
Frolicking in the great outdoors is all well and good, but at some point you will no doubt encounter these two classic camping conundrums:
1. Where. The hell. Is my tent!?
2. Why did my phone battery have to die at this precise moment!?
Available in two striking printed patterns, the Bang Bang Solar Powered Tents are guaranteed to stand out in a field packed full of boring Eurohike monstrosities and they're equipped with a built-in 5W solar panel that'll keep your devices charged and you connected to the rest of the world.
The slim-line panel slides into a pouch on the exterior of this clever top-up tent and then trickles power into a lithium storage battery contained within. It generates enough glorious electricity to charge your mobile, laptop, camera, speakers, lighting and just about any other low voltage device.
Super-easy to pitch, this comfortable 4 person tent is made from lightweight but highly durable materials so that you can relax with a film on your iPad or some smooth jazz through your speakers while a storm rages on around you.
More detail and specification