- Everything you need to grow your own bananas
- They’ll grow up to 1 foot in their first month and 6 feet in their first year!
- An unusual, exotic and one-of-a-kind planting choice
- Not only a terrific talking point, but incredibly ruddy rewarding
- A sure way to trump nan and her boring coriander
Looking to try your hand at a little horticulture? But by no means are you willing to settle for the boring. Basil, sage and oregano can - quite frankly - eat your shorts. You want the unusual. The exotic. You want the Banana Bonanza.
Perhaps the most beloved of all tropical fruits, bananas are fun, easy, rewarding to grow and even more rewarding to gobble. They can grow up to a whole foot in the first month, and will hit heights of up to six feet during your first year together.
Probably more satisfying than raising a child, it doesn't get much more satisfying than seeing your little seeds sprout outlandishly to life before your eyes.
More detail and specification