- What are you looking at butthead?
- You're looking at Back to the Future Monopoly
- Everyone's favourite property game gets a time-transcending makeover
- All new board, cards and pieces
- Try not to create a series of paradoxes that destroy time
This Marty McFly-inspired Monopoly incarnation is sure to get you all hot under the collar, and rightly so.
It's 2015, and while hover boards still aren't a thing we've just been gifted the next best thing. Back to the Future Monopoly. Great Scott it's glorious.
It may look like something that's been nicked off a bunch of Libyan nationalists, however unfortunately you wont find a transuranic radioactive chemical element within. What you will find is even better.
A magnificent mashup of classic Monopoly features alongside all-new properties taken straight from the films, you can time-travel from 2015 to 1985 to 1955 to 1885 in the comfort of your own home.
The best part? Probably the all new metal game pieces. You now get pieces of the time machine, Einstein the dog, the cowboy hat, the futuristic sneaker, the hoverboard and the famous Hill Valley clock.
If our calculations are correct, you're going to have a sh*t load of fun.
More detail and specification